Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using Financial Planning Jobs.
Financial Planning Jobs reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time.
Financial Planning Jobs provides a service to bring Job Seekers and Employers together. Job Seekers and Employers can register, create profiles/job posts and search for jobs and CVs.
Please note that Job Seeker personal data will be available to Employers visiting Financial Planning Jobs. Personal data includes a Name, which is mandatory, an email address, which is mandatory, and a Telephone Number, which is optional.
Personal data provided by the user may be used by Financial Planning Jobs to notify the user of any news, and or promotional offers relating only to the Financial Planning Jobs website. The user can unsubscribe from these notifications at anytime.
Financial Planning Jobs will not disclose user personal data to any third party.
Financial Planning Jobs may not be used for any of the following purposes:
The user is required to provide truthful information in their profile or job post.
Offensive language is not permitted and the Publisher's decision is final. Any posting can be declined without reason.
It is prohibited to use any text or images from Financial Planning Jobs for personal or commercial use.
Financial Planning Jobs does not hold responsibility for any untruthful and/or inaccurate information included in job posts and profiles.
Financial Planning Jobs reserves the right to edit or delete any information submitted by the user to the website.
Financial Planning Jobs will not be responsible for any loss or damage the user may encounter from using the website.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Please visit the 'Help' option in your browser menu to learn how to do this. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of this website.
• Financial Planning Jobs - Coronavirus Job Listing Free Offer
1. The Financial Planning Jobs website Coronavirus free job listing offer is available until 21 August 2020 to assist employers in finding new staff and jobhunters in finding new jobs.
2. The offer is available only on the 'Most Popular - 30 Day Featured' listing.
3. The relevant discount code 'FPJ100' must be used on checkout
4. Offer is limited to 1 vacancy listing per employer per month.
5. Offer is open to individual employers only and is not open to recruitment agencies.
6. To be eligible for the offer an individual at each employer must register for Financial Planning Today website and then set up an Employer Account, completing all required sections.
7. Applications must only be sent via the website and not via any third party.
8. In the event of any disputes or misuse the publisher's decision will be final on whether to run or withdraw any listing.
9. Only genuine current job vacancies must be listed within the criteria of the website.
10. No legal or other responsibility is taken for publishing or not publishing any vacancy.
If further guidance is required you can contact the publisher at: Publisher@portfoliopublishing.co.uk.