How do I post my vacancy?
1. On Financial Planning Jobs homepage Click 'Sign Up' (Sign In, if you already have an Employer Account.)
2. After clicking 'Sign Up' you will see the 'Create an Account Page' - then click 'Employer Account.'
3. The next page says: 'Create Employer Profile'. Add your details, company description and company logo (if you have one).
4. Check and tick Terms and Conditions and then click 'Register'
5. Once your account is approved by Financial Planning Jobs you'll be sent an email confirmation.
6. Sign in to your Employer Account (if not already signed in) and you will see the 'My Account' Dashboard. Click on 'Job Postings' and then Post a Job. Choose the listing type you want and then enter the details of the vacancy.
7. Click 'Preview' , edit your text if you need to and then click 'Post' and checkout. Add any discount code if you have one.
8. Once approved your vacancy should be live soon after (Monday to Friday). You can check your account dashboard regularly to see how many times your vacancy has been viewed and applications that have come in.
If you get stuck and need help email email@example.com or ring 01895347490.
What does it cost?
A: Click on 'Pricing' for details of job packages. All rates quoted are exclusive of VAT which will be added. Payment by card is easiest and keeps the paperwork down. You will be sent an email Invoice once you have paid for the listing.
Do you have any tips?
Answer: See our FAQ for suggestions.