We are actively working with a small Wealth Management team within a Chartered Accountants who are looking to recruit an Paraplanner.
Due to a recent surge in business they are looking to expand this team and take on an experienced Paraplanner. Our client will consider both Part and Diploma Qualified candidates.
Your duties will include:
• Providing full Paraplanning support to a small team of advisers
• Preparing suitability reports
• Researching and analysing products
• Dealing with client queries and providing technical assistance
• Supervising a small team of administrators
Successful candidates will hold at least two years’ worth of experience of Paraplanning within an IFA or wealth management firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation that will support you through your exams and will help you to further progress within the company. A competitive salary of £30k – £38k is on offer along with other benefits.
To apply for this job click apply below or call Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 01179 170416. Please quote Financial Planning Today jobs and reference 11622.