Job Title Trainee Financial Planner
Industry Financial Services
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Job Reference 16440
Are you looking to take the next step in your Financial Planning career?
Do you want a clear-cut path into financial planning?
Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Financial Planner in Brighton to join one of the south-east’s leading firms.
Within this role you will work alongside the company’s Financial Planners to build and develop long lasting relationships with current and new clients. You will support the planners with a variety of tasks, from managing client relationship, technical research and report writing. This will give you excellent exposure to the mechanics of advice, allowing you to fully grasp the FP process in preparation for you to take on your own portfolio of clients.
What’s on offer?
· Salary up to £40k
· Excellent bonus structure
· Clear cut progression to a financial planner role
· Support with professional studies to chartered level
· 25 Days holiday
· Private medical insurance, Death in service, Pension
· Hybrid working offered
Skills and experience required:
· Level 4 Diploma or close to obtaining
· Experience in Financial Services – Essential
· Ability to communicate effectively over phone/email/online
· Strong client support skills
· Exceptional communication skills
Get in touch or apply online to find out more about this opportunity!
• Please mention Financial Planning Today when applying for this role •