To work with the Head of Personal Financial Planning by providing day-to-day oversight of all activity relating to the Personal Financial Planning (‘PFP’) Community
- The design and delivery of all PFP Community activity, including webinars, newsletters and events, ensuring year-on-year growth in engagement.
- Generating year-on-year growth in commercial income through third party content partnerships, working closely with colleagues in Professional Standards and Commercial to ensure that all partnerships are suitable from a reputational and regulatory perspective.
- Acting as a liaison between colleagues across ICAEW, members of the PFP Community and other stakeholders on technical and regulatory issues
- Working closely with colleagues in the Practice team to inform the support provided to Member Firms on how to grow their private client advisory business.
- Supporting ICAEW’s work on Reputation & Influence, primarily as it relates to tax policy and the impact of fiscal changes on financial planning.
- Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, attributes, and experience:
- Personal financial planning specialist with appropriate professional qualification
- Professional experience in PFP/ private client/wealth management
- Proven experience of building successful relationships at all levels
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to deliver
- Good communicator and confident public speaker
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiating and collaborative skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire project teams as well as wider stakeholders
- A proven team player with a collaborative working style
• Please mention Financial Planning Today Jobs when applying for this role •