* Please mention Financial Planning Today Jobs when applying for this role
To work with new and existing clients to enable them to adopt the BAT auto-compliance, Mortgage and Wealth software products as part of our service to UK financial advice firms.
The primary function of the role is to manage the client adoption of the solution, and demonstrate the BAT software.
- To demonstrate the BAT software to end clients
- To broadcast the benefits of BAT, via demonstrations.
- Identify product ideas that are derived from sales demonstrations
- Create videos for recorded demonstrations
- Improve the automation of the onboarding
- Work with Zoom and Teams with seminars
- To work with the IFAC team to resell and reinforce BAT to existing clients
- Create Marketing and website content that can be distribute online through a variety of channels.
KPIs and Measures:
- Number of sales demonstrations in each quarter against an agreed target.
- Number of firms onboarded in each quarter against an agreed.
- Software demonstration accounts for each of the propositions.
- Product gap analysis.
- Excellent presentation software skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to guide and where necessary encourage clients to achieve agreed outcomes.
- A working understanding of the retail financial advice industry in the UK,
- Good working knowledge of reg-tech and advice propositions