• Please mention Financial Planning Today when applying for this role
Job Title: File Review Manager
Industry: Financial services
Salary: Up to £45,000 (Negotiable)
Job Reference: 15244
Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a File Review Manager in Glasgow to join a Financial Services Firm in the local area.
This role will see you building and maintaining effective relationships with your team, and managing a team of 8 in total. You will oversee the compliance and file review functions, ensuring everything is compliant and signed off in accordance with regulatory standards.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining and tracking staff performance
- Participating in management meetings
- Managing the team to ensure the delivery of quality desk-based file checking
- Liaising with the compliance helpdesks to ensure accuracy of technical information
- Preparing regular 1 to 1 and appraisal meetings
- Managing the team to ensure they meet objectives
- Ensuring relevant quality checks and staff development is carried out
- File reviewing across the full range of financial services products (including Occupational Pension Transfers)
What’s in it for you:
- Salaries up to £45,000 (higher salary negotiable dependent on experience)
- Income protection
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance cover
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Pension contribution
- Free car parking and good transport links for public transport
- Wellbeing program
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 diploma (CII, LIBF, DipPFS, etc.)
- AF7 is desirable, or Pension Transfer qualification (and knowledge of this)
- Previous experience in compliance and file review
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Financial services firm recruiting in Glasgow on a File Review Manager role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.