We are looking for a Client Services Advisor to join our support team and help us to deliver amazing technology to financial advice businesses.
moneyinfo is a multi-award winning fintech business based in Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire.
We deliver a better client experience for financial advisers, wealth managers and discretionary fund managers through our market leading client portal and app. It transforms the way firms conduct business by adding a digital service channel complementing their existing technology and processes.
We’re the market leader because we have the best people and look after them with great career progression, new skills training, share options, private health care, pension, life cover etc. We get a kick out of making ourselves feel great, making our clients feel great and delivering on our promises.
If you have the industry knowledge and want to learn more about how the technology works ‘behind the scenes’, then this would be the ideal role for you!
The position is focused on delivering exceptional client service and strong written and verbal skills are needed. Enthusiasm and great communication are extremely important, and knowledge of the financial services industry is essential. We are specifically looking for individuals who have experience working in a busy IFA practice or Wealth Management firm.
You will use your knowledge and expertise to answer and solve queries from our clients on the telephone and through our service desk. Your role will include –
· providing first and second line application support for our software products which include moneyinfo, client feedback and a website builder application;
· recording details of each call or email received on the service desk, categorising and prioritising the incidents, endeavouring to provide a first-time call fix;
· responding to clients with a phone-first approach where we talk with our clients first and follow-up via email.
· ownership and progression of issues throughout the incident lifecycle, escalating to relevant senior team members if needed and providing the client with regular updates;
· liaising with our product development team for solutions to more complex queries;
· proactively communicating with our clients to help drive adoption;
· providing our clients with an exceptional level of service consistent with a market leading organisation and
· as you get more confident with the software applications, we would look for you to deliver online training to our clients.
Where you end up in our business is up to you. Our support desk is our academy of talent and we want great people who can grow with the business.
Please note that we are looking for application support and not hardware support.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
· a willingness to learn;
· Knowledge of the Financial Industry is essential.
· excellent customer service experience;
· effective communication skills to both technical and non-technical users;
· initiative and tenacity in problem solving;
· a positive and motivated attitude;
· comfortable with technology especially mobile and
· strong English & mathematics.
For more information on moneyinfo see www.moneyinfo.com. (no agencies please)