Overview of Role
We are seeking a Training and Implementation Manager to take responsibility for the onboarding and training of new and existing clients. The role will be done from any location but we will expect the incumbent to visit the office once per week as and when the Covid situation allows for this. The role covers 3 main processes;
- Onboarding – you will be the project lead on new customer implementations from start to finish, working to, but always looking for ways to enhance, the Company’s tried and tested onboarding process.
- Training - you will be responsible for both the delivery and design of the training programme offered to new and existing clients – ensuring that the Company’s training methods and materials provide for the best possible use and adoption of Fastrak amongst the Company’s clients.
- Support - you will proactively reach out to customers to drive increased engagement and offer insights and guidance. You'll also work on our help resources - writing guides, producing documentation, and creating walkthrough videos to help our customers help themselves.
The role is very demanding, and the successful candidate will need to be comfortable taking on a high level of individual responsibility while working as part of the overall team.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will
- have at least three years’ experience onboarding mid-market or enterprise sized clients with a B2B SaaS product
- have good knowledge of the UK Financial Services/Wealth Management market
- have first hand experience in delivering training for an equivalent SaaS based product
- thrive under pressure and be happy working to tight deadlines
- be a self-starter who is happy taking on high levels of individual responsibility whilst also being a good team player
- have a client-first mentality and genuinely care about our clients
- be a great listener and know how to ask the right follow-up questions
- have extremely good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- The closing date for applications: 30th September 2020
- Telephone/Zoom interviews: the first week of October
- Final interviews: second week in October
How to apply
If you have the experience and the desire to make a difference in this expanding company, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why the opportunity interests you and why you would be a valuable addition to our team.