Due to an exciting period of growth, Attivo Group is looking to recruit Trainee Paraplanners to join the team in our Cheltenham office in 2020.
This is a unique opportunity to become a member of the Trainee Paraplanning Team and develop your career with the excellent study support we offer.
We provide our advice and service through Attivo Financial Planning, one of the very few genuinely Independent, Chartered, Occupational Pension Specialist, financial planning firms in the UK. We aim to deliver the most professional, technically competent, independent advice and service to our clients.
We want to be seen as a leader in the financial planning sector, to help change the standing of financial planning to be recognised as a genuine profession and to ensure we, and the profession, contribute positively to society and the economy.
- secure and deliver information from the initial data gathering request so that it can progress through to completion
- liaise with product providers and insurance companies to obtain policy and plan information in a timely manner
- assist Financial Planners with portfolio reviews via analysis, compilation and completion of-in house client reports/meeting packs
- prepare client Annual Review letters
- ensure compliance procedures are adhered to at all times, escalating any breaches or concerns to the Compliance Officer in a timely manner with full and accurate information
- maintain and proactively secure product, technical, and regulatory knowledge to enhance personal performance.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- minimum 5 GCSEs graded A-B or equivalent, including Maths and English
- minimum 3 B grades at A Level or equivalent (preferably including Maths)
- Financial Services experience is beneficial
- industry exams are beneficial
- must have an aspiration to become a Financial Planner
- excellent interpersonal, listening, numerical and IT skills
- excellent written/verbal communication skills
- good organisational, time management, and caseload management skills
- ability to work well under pressure while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
Salary and benefits
£18,000 rising to £30,000 on completion of the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning. We provide fully funded study support to help you achieve this.
Attivo Group also offers:
- excellent company benefits package including a non-contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Death in Service
- generous holiday allowance
- corporate gym membership
- parking allowance for employees who live over 1.5 miles away from the office (Cheltenham only)
- regular company social events
- charity days
- excellent culture, promoting employee wellbeing and engagement.
• Please mention Financial Planning Jobs website when applying for this role •