Excellent Opportunity for Financial Planner to step up
An excellent opportunity with an award winning Chartered Financial Planner who are seeking to expand. This would be ideal for a Financial Planner who is seeking a step up in their career, looking to develop their own patch with a sophisticated business model and market offering
Brief duties: • Provide financial planning advice to clients at regular agreed intervals, taking account of changes in their personal circumstances and the regulatory and legislative environment
• Identify and develop new opportunities with existing clients to ensure that the clients’ portfolios fit with their requirements and optimises their investment
• Offer a comprehensive advisory service to a portfolio of individual and commercial entities including many affluent and HNW profiles.
Our client is entirely independent so innovative whole of market solutions are available
• Develop relationships nationally with intermediary channels, in particular accountancy firms, generating new flows of inbound client business to distribute across the group.
Most appointments will be within a 25 mile radius of the office
• Collaborate with para-planners and professional support staff to ensure client instructions are executed in a timely manner and follow group process standards.
• Provides innovative and inspirational business solutions to transform the practice, driving business performance through growth and fulfilment through organic growth and acquisitions
• Maintain and grow strong relationship and affiliations across the company and externally across intermediary channels;
• Ensure all client interactions and advice are compliant
Candidates will need to be qualified at least to diploma / level 4 equivalent and will likely be an established Financial Planner or Wealth Manager.
You will also have the hunger and drive to develop a profitable and successful practice
Please note this is a permanent role, remuneration includes a base salary plus excellent bonus potential.
Job spec is available, role is based out of Market Harborough although local travel will be involved.
Other Opportunities also available - Private Banking Advisory -£110k - Manchester, Cardiff & Bristol RDR Level 6 Essential
For an informal conversation please call Maz Matin on 0207 199 6263 or email Maz.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please mention Financial Planning Jobs and Financial Planning Today when applying for this role