An excellent opportunity for talented Business Development Managers with a strong IFA network to own a role combining new business development plus relationship management of an established and expanding portfolio of IFA and related retail intermediaries.
Key duties include:
• Develop long term and profitable client core focus being IFA and related retail intermediaries e.g. tax consultants, accountants
• Manage a territory appropriately to achieve pre-agreed business volume targets
• In conjunction with peers and stakeholders, instigate sales and marketing initiatives such as organising and host events, attending roadshows, trade fairs, seminars and presentations
• Marketing a suite of Alternative investment opportunities within any of the following areas: VCT, EIS or Estate Planning
Successful candidates will come from a sales or distribution background within financial services with a demonstrable track record and ideally a client base.
In return you can expect a competitive salary + performance bonus +benefits
To be considered for this role or for more information please contact Maz Matin on Maz.email@example.com or call 0207 199 6263.
• Please Mention Financial Planning Jobs when you apply