Chater Allan Financial Planning is a long-established Cambridge-based financial planning practice specialising in retirement planning, tax efficient savings strategies and investment management for a wide-ranging cohort of clients. Our partners and colleagues are highly qualified and experienced in these areas and the practice continues to grow organically mainly through recommendations.
We are pleased to announce that we have a further opportunity for a self-motivated, diploma (or near complete) qualified individual to join our client administration team in a role that will involve working closely with our Partners, Office Manager and Client Services Team. This is an office-based role.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of advice letters and recommendations, typically investments and pensions based
• Preparation for client meetings including income drawdown and investment reviews
• Preparation of detailed cash flow models in conjunction with the planners
• Undertaking product research and due diligence
• Providing technical support to the Partners and Office Manager
• Client liaison
The following are essential skills for this position:
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
• Understand the financial planning process
• Competent IT skills
• Good composition skills for letter and email communications
• Ability to work both independently and as part of the team
We anticipate that you will have good recent experience on a practical basis and we will fully support ongoing training career development and technical skills training.
This position is for an immediate start, subject to normal employment notices. A competitive salary will be offered, with 25 days holiday, pension contribution, death in service benefits. Our hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and we are happy to consider part time applications.