Recruit UK are representing a well-established and reputable Financial Services firm who are looking to expand their current advice team.
Due to the success and continuous acquisitions, my client are in a position to take on a number of new advisers, with the opportunity to either work from home or be office based.
This company has client care and bespoke tailored advice at the forefront of what they do, with a strong ethos to offer the best advice across all areas of financial services and ensuring the highest standards of consistency.
Based in Norfolk with a national presence, they service clients throughout the UK and continue their healthy growth through acquisitions and expansion.
They are looking for an employed qualified Financial Adviser to join their firm to provide full financial planning advice and servicing to their existing clients and new clients generated through leads.
This is an excellent opportunity for an adviser to join a growing company, with an established reputation and be provided with leads to generate further new business.
What is on offer within this opportunity?
• A proven successful track record with 30 advisers across the group with a vision to almost double this in the next couple of years.
• Employed roles starting salaries £33,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
• Full back office support, including Paraplanning and Administration
• Excellent lead generation
• Highly competitive bonus scheme i.e. 1 x validation to then receive bonus
• A laptop and phone to utilise as well as all travel and accommodation costs covered
• Ability to work either from the office or remotely, at your own discretion
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
• Who want to grow a client base within a UK wide financial advisory firm with real potential for high earnings
• Seeking generous lead supply
• Wanting to work in flexible environment where can either work from office or home, whatever the preference is
• Wanting to benefit from recurring income year on year
• Who have obtained the Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma
• That want full paraplanning and administration support
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Mihaylov at Recruit UK on 01179-170417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Ref 12657