We are looking for a number of Financial Planners to join our growing business and work within our very successful joint venture relationship with Wilkins Kennedy Accountancy across the UK.
We have positions available within Amersham and Heathrow at present.
Purpose of Role: To acquire and retain profitable business through the provision of innovative, compliant and appropriate financial planning solutions. To deliver high quality advice and service to clients in line with the client objectives whilst utilising best practice in all areas of the advice process. As the primary Financial Planner responsible for an office of Wilkins Kennedy it will be your responsibility to ensure the successful delivery of the agreed business plan.
- Chartered Level 6 or working towards
- CII Regulated Diploma, DipIP, DipFA or equivalent
- Current Statement of Professional Standing (SPS)
Experience and Skills
- Experience of working with professionals intermediaries to develop business opportunities.
- Experience of working with and advising on Tax solutions (i.e. VCT, EIS) to UHNW clients.
- Demonstrable high level of competence with regard to providing Financial Advice to clients across a suite of Financial Services products, including but not limited to Investments, Savings, Pensions and Estate Planning.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver and exceed against a financial plan with the managing partner and head of financial planning.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firms Compliance procedures, including record keeping requirements.
Competitive salary, bonus and some fantastic benefits including:
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday (additional days holiday per year of service up to 28),
- PMI cover
- Cash Plan - you can claim back on dental, optical and wellbeing activities
- Holiday buy and sell
- Support with training and exams
- Full time, employed position
- Frequent travel will be required between the Fidelius offices