We are delighted to be working with the mortgage and protection division of an exceptional Chartered Wealth Manager who are looking to expand their business. Focus will include whole of market mortgages, income protection & life insurance.
Candidates should be aware, this is not primarily a hunting role, there is an outstanding flow of diverse business including affluent and HNW customers coming through the door because of the quality of the leads coming into the business, generated on the strength of their excellent market reputation.
There is a competitive package available (including base salary) with excellent earning potential, and you can expect a collaborative and lively working environment.
Overview of the role duties:
• Identify and engage suitable clients, establishing their profile type and suggesting appropriate products and solutions to their needs.
• Adopt a client first mentality ensuring service is excellent throughout an entire engagement. Obtain feedback as regards customer satisfaction after a process
• Identify opportunities to recommend additional protection products including life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection. Present these in a consultative and objective manner, explaining the benefits to customers
• Identify opportunities for referrals across the entire wealth management group and seek to partner with other divisions, building relationships across the group to maximise the sharing of leads, business opportunities and other information.
• Responsible for remaining competent and up to-date on legislation as an adviser through qualifications, attendance at conferences and training
Candidates will need to be CeMap qualified to level 3 as a minimum, anyone with advanced CeMap qualifications or who has passed the CF7 paper will be of particular interest. Otherwise we are interested to speak with good calibre Mortgage and Protection Advisers who are motivated to develop their careers.
Please note the job is permanent, a spec is available
For an informal and confidential conversation, candidates are invited to call or send CVs directly to:
Tel: 020 7199 6263