MW Recruitment is proud to be partnering with CWB – an award-winning group of companies specialising in the provision of financial advice, tax planning, employee benefits and business consultancy services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, reputable and growing group at an exciting stage in its development. There are national vacancies for experienced Wealth Managers or Chartered Financial Planners who will take a lead role in the practices’ advisory teams.
Significantly there is a healthy incoming client flow through multiple business channels, both direct and intermediary, including a large portion of affluent HNW and occasional UHNW business for the successful adviser to tend to.
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Pensions & Retirement
- SME and Corporate Financial Planning
- Employee Benefits
- Engage prospective clients with a view to establishing and developing long-term relationships
- Implement industry leading financial planning models in line with regulations and group models that are provided
- Provide best-in-class ongoing advice to portfolio of clients including HNW and Affluent taking account of changes in their personal circumstances and the regulatory and legislative environments
- Maintain excellent team cohesion paraplanners, other internal stakeholders and professional support staff
- Ensure client instructions are executed in a timely manner, collaborating internally where and when necessary to achieve this
- Develop new opportunities with existing clients to ensure that client portfolios fit with their requirements and optimise their investments
- Seek referrals and recommendations where possible to maximise coverage and incoming business
The successful candidate will ideally need to be a Chartered Financial Planner. If there is an exceptional candidate who holds the Diploma in Financial Planning and wishes to study toward Chartered status, then this will be supported.
Please note this role is salaried (competitive) rather than self-employed, full package and job details available.
Why work for CWB?
Candidates will benefit from:
- Being part of an award-winning group, committed to excellence and integrity and with an outstanding reputation in the industry
- Innovative marketing strategies, generating an excellent volume of new business including a high proportion of referred and recommended introductions
- An exciting company with a compelling growth plans backed up by a viable strategy
- A meritocratic and hands-on environment where even Board members still generate revenue, and excellence will be rewarded through generous compensation schemes.
For an informal and confidential conversation, candidates are invited to call or send CVs directly to:
Tel: 020 7199 6263