Our client is a highly regarded wealth management firm offering multiple financial advisory services.
An opportunity has arisen for a successful and driven Financial Planner. This is a dual role as you will also manage the sales team to enhance performance and profitability. Candidates will be inheriting an established book of clients offering excellent scope for immediate income generation.
At the same time candidates with the ambition to develop their management profile will be able to realise this with the supervisory aspects this role offers.
Duties will include:
• Develop opportunities and deepen relationships with clients in existing portfolio.
• Responsible for identifying and engaging suitable clients, in part through developing a network of connections leading to client recruitment.
• Proactively provide on-going advice to clients (both self-sourced and those provided by internal and external business partners) at regular agreed intervals, taking account of changes in their personal circumstances and the regulatory and legislative environment
• Working in a team with the para-planners and professional support staff, ensure client instructions are executed in a timely manner
• Responsible for remaining competent and up to-date on legislation as an adviser through qualifications, attendance at conferences and training
Financial Planning Manager
• Provide leadership to your team of financial planners.
• Support your team in achieving their personal targets and objectives.
• Coach and develop your team.
• Identification of strengths and weaknesses with a view to improve/enhance performance.
• Monitor the performance of your team at monthly 121’s (sales figures, activity, aptitude, attitude).
• Discuss and develop sales strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in working within a financial planning environment, preferably fee based
• 5+ years’ experience as an adviser or equivalent technical professional.
• Evidence of mentoring/coaching colleagues.
• University qualified or equivalent industry experience
• Appropriate FSA qualifications - AQA level 4 or SCQF 8
• Chartered Financial Planner preferable not essential
In return you can expect a highly rewarding career with a company that prides itself on a strong management team that recognises successful and driven individuals.
To be considered for this role please click apply now or contact Maz on 0207 199 6263 for a confidential conversation : Maz.email@example.com